Charger 16 Inch Balance Bike
Not every kid gets to start riding at 2 on our awesome Charger 12, but they don’t have to miss out with our Charger 16 Inch 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Alloy Balance Bike specifically designed for kids aged 4 and over. Large 16 Inch wheels provide stability and speed. Ready to hit the trails or street, the 16” Charger is our best-seller and with our sweet new graphics, you’ll be the coolest rider out there.
Compared to the other smaller bikes on the market the Charger 16 is a perfect balance of larger wheels, low center of gravity and light weight build. Alloy rims, keep this bike light and provide a braking surface for a front brake (not supplied) if you choose, finally low rise wide handlebars and wide tires increase control and stability.
Some larger 3 year old, closer to their 4th birthday may find this bike to be a better fit than the 12 inch model, any questions about sizing please contact us, we’ll be happy to help, a good generally rule for this bike is to have a least a 17 inch inseam whilst wearing shoes.
Age range and sizing
- Designed for children 4 – 7 years old
- Minimum seat height is 16 inches
- Seat adjustable with Quick Release
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Brake lever designed for small hands
- Premium rubber grips with protection
- Weighs 13 LBS
XL kit available for this model (8 –9 year old)
- 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Alloy frame, steel fork
- High grade paint and graphics with clear coat finish (No peeling stickers)
- Premium inflatable tires, alloy rims
- Color coordinated seat with grab handle and quick release
- Internal cable routing
- 85% Assembled, (requires some assembly),
- Tools and instruction manual included