The Sprinter 16 inch pedal bike was designed for new riders, this bike is ready to take your child places. Lightweight 6061 Alloy frame coupled with wide 16 Inch wheels provide stability and speed over rough terrain. Comes with both front and rear hand brakes, and a single speed rear freehub to start your Tykes out right!
This bike is not fitted with a coaster brake, hand brakes only.
Updated for 2017
We have been listening to feedback and for 2017 we have made some exciting changes to the Sprinter 16. We started by upgrading the fork to 6061 Aircraft Grade Alloy, this not only makes the bike lighter, but provides a higher quality product due to an improved manufacturing process. Continuing with the lighter is better theme we have taken the wheels and made them lighter too dropping from 36 hole rims to 28, still strong enough to handle the roughest of trails, but this is a big weight saving. Finally to improve the ride experience we switched to sealed bearings in both the hubs and bottom bracket, this will not only provide a smoother ride, but require less maintenance and increase longevity of the bike.
Age range and sizing
- Designed for children 4 +
- Minimum stand over height 17 1/2 inches
- Seat height adjustable with Quick Release
- Adjustable Handle Bars
- Easy to reach brake levers
- Weight Sub 17 LBS
- Aircraft Grade 6061 T6 Alloy frame and fork
- High grade paint and graphics
- Premium fast rolling tires
- Alloy rims
- Sealed hubs
- Sealed bottom bracket
- Front and rear brakes
- Quick release seat post clamp
- Internal cable routing to keep things clean and out of the way
- Adjustable handlebars, premium lock on grips
Are shipped directly from our warehouse to you the customer. Whilst we take great care in assembling and packaging our bikes, you will need to spend some time assembling the bicycle. For the safest ride and the best possible performance from our products we recommend that you have your local bike shop assemble and tune the bike for you.
Every model is slightly different, but you will likely need to:
- Install the pedals
- Install the front wheel
- Install and then tighten in place the handlebar
- Install the seat post and adjust to height
- Tune/adjust shifting
- Tune/adjust brakes
- Set tires to your preferred pressure
- General inspection